Monday 28 December 2009

A Bad Dream


"Mum, I have a lot of food in the fridge, I accidentally made too much and I just wanted to ask you what to do with it" (I know that I won't need it as I'm having dinner with a group of friends and one of them is actually there with me in the room, but my mum can't see him and I'm going with him at least the conversation and his hand on mine made it look very much like that).

She doesn't answer anything concrete but talks about something irrelevant. She doesn't really look up from what she's doing.

--

Who said good dreams are good, since you do wake up, sometimes at 4 in the morning and your first thought is "well done for creating such a silly dream, it felt real and now you're sad".

Realising that I don't seem to script conversations well on the whole disappoints too.

On the plus side English and Hungarian were woven together seamlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment